- Renter is fully responsible for equipment damaged, lost or stolen during the rental period.
- Renter agrees that equipment counts, as shown on the Rental Contract, are correct unless exceptions are specifically noted on receipt. Renter agrees to immediately report any shortages or breakage to AAA. Renter further agrees that all charges are subject to final count and inspection by AAA personnel.
- Any equipment returned after "DATE AND TIME DUE IN" is subject to additional rental charges.
- ALL EQUIPMENT, except linens, MUST BE RETURNED CLEAN (dinnerware & food serving equipment thoroughly rinsed and dry) or there will be an additional cleaning charge.
- Linens & table skirting MUST BE RETURNED DRY and free of food and debris. Linens or skirts that have been torn or permanently damaged by stains, burns or candle wax will be billed to Renter at full replacement cost.
- Renter will be CHARGED for any damaged or unreturned racks, boxes or packing containers.
- All equipment must be returned in the boxes or containers in which they were delivered.
- A return trip charge will be made for each extra delivery or pick-up call required of us and caused by Renter.
- There will be an additional charge for delivery or pick-up from any location other than ground floor.
- Our equipment is charged for while out on rental, whether used or not. NO REFUNDS.
- ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE TOGETHER AND READY for pick-up or an extra labor charge will apply for any delay incurred.
- Rental charges for equipment, other than canopies, platforms, bleachers and dance floors, does NOT include setup and teardown. These services are available for an additional charge.
- Prices represent our minimum charge for the equipment shown. A standard rental is any rental for 3 days, inclusive of the date out and date in. Extended rental periods are available for an additional charge.
- Certain equipment is not available for Will-Call rentals.
- All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the company's Rental Contract.
To place or confirm a reservation, we require a nonrefundable payment of 1/3 of the rental charges. All deliveries are due paid in full 7 days prior to delivery. Customer will call reservations are due paid in full upon pickup of the order or before. We also require a security deposit at the time of reservation. This security deposit is fully refundable upon return of all items checked in and no damages to the items. The amount of security deposit is as follows: Orders less than or equal to $60.00 require a $50.00 security deposit. Orders greater than $60.00 require a $100.00 security deposit. Please note: Your security deposit amount WILL be charged at the time of reservation. The security deposit may be paid by cash or credit card only.
SALES/USE TAX & OTHER FEES
Sales Tax, Use Tax and Cleaning charges have not been applied. After we have reviewed the details of your order, these fees (if they apply) will be added on to your original quote total.
Delivery Services are available on all rental orders. The fee is $60.00 round trip for most surrounding cities within the Kansas City Metro. (This is during normal business hours.) For delivery services needed outside of the Kansas City Metro or outside of normal business hours, please contact one of our associates for an accurate estimate.
Submitting an order does not guarantee availability of items and is considered a quote. Your reservation will be complete once you speak with a team member to review your order and make payment.
AAA Party Rental will never rent, sell or in any other way share your personal information with any third parties. We respect your privacy!